Pages

Sunday, September 1, 2024

The Perfect Family

 The Perfect Family

Jacquie Underdown



Reviewed by Helen


This family comes across as perfect widowed, Claire mother of three now grown boys, now with partners of their own Matt and Nikky, their two boys Flynn and Ryan, Anthony and Belinda and Vaughn and Paige a new relationship, but are they perfect?

Matt and Nikky work hard and it seems have it all but when Nikky starts to fall apart and question herself, she needs to get to the bottom of why and what she realises shocks her.

Anthony and Belinda have a beautiful house two businesses but what they want more is a baby, but pressure and debt is playing on their relationship.

Vaughn and Paige have just moved in together with Evie’s three year old daughter and are so much in love and very much looking towards a happy future together, but.

Claire widowed when her boys were young but is she who she makes herself out to be, is she pushing her children in ways that she should not, is she evil and narcissistic?

I have had this one on my massive TBR pile for way too long and I am so glad I finally picked it up, what a brilliant story, could one person really be this bad, you need to read this one, I could barely put it down. I do highly recommend it and I loved the ending so much.

5 stars
August 30, 2019 by Jacquie Underdown

No comments:

Post a Comment