Pages

Saturday, September 7, 2024

The Choice

 The Choice

Lockwood Gate Thrillers #3

Melinda Di Lorenzo



Reviewed by Helen


This is a great twisty psychological thriller that had my head spinning from one side to the other, yes I did get confused sometimes trying to work out what was happening, but I was turning the pages to get to the end and discover everything and it is a busy book lots going on but I was cheering Sadie one.

Sadie Haller-Bent has just got divorced from her detective husband Milo and lost her beloved father at the same time and also has something that she is deciding what to do about, when she is woken one night with a man at her door trying to break in a strange woman on her balcony offering help, what does she do? She takes a chance on the woman and escapes into a nightmare of running this woman tells her not to involve the police, especially her ex-husband, because they want Sadie dead, why would someone want to kill her? The plot thickens and then said woman gets killed Sadie finds herself alone until a young woman steps in to help, can she trust her, will they find the answers to what is happening and why?

This story is one of the most twisty I have read for a while and the author did well I had no idea until the very end the twist in this story, fabulous characters and a well told story that ended with me getting the answers. This is one that I would highly recommend, especially to anyone who loves a good psychological thriller.

My thanks to Tule Publishing for my digital copy to read and review.

4 stars
September 9, 2024 by Tule Publishing

No comments:

Post a Comment