Pages

Monday, August 16, 2021

The Liar Next Door

 The Liar Next Door

Nicola Marsh



Reviewed by Helen


This book had me thinking, re-thinking and re-thinking again, it is a compelling read that I found hard to put down three woman, neighbours drawn together through lies and secrets that ends in a shocking twist that had me on the edge of my seat, a must read, one to get the mind moving in this domestic thriller suspense.

Frankie Forbes, married to Andre they have one daughter five year old Luna, Frankie is a popular lifestyle vlogger always looks great everything seems to be perfect in their family, or is it? They love living in this close knit community surrounding the garden.

Saylor, married to Lloyd for nine months and five months pregnant with their first child, they have just moved there and seem eager to meet the neighbours and this starts with a gender revel party in the garden, but is all as it seems for this couple?

Celeste newly arrived in the neighbourhood, single mother with a five year old daughter Violette she is very keen to become friends with Frankie and for their daughters to become the best of friends, she seems very helpful and maybe over-friendly are there other motives involved?

These three woman have a lot going on in their lives, minds, are they linked in some sort of way or has fate bought them together? You really need to pick this one up there are so many twists and turns I truly had no idea what was going on but the pull to keep reading and find out was something that was hard to ignore, even when I had to put it down my mind was thinking about Frankie, Saylor and Celeste.

This is a fabulous book that I highly recommend, Nicola Marsh has pulled this story together so well, I loved how everything slowly pulled together bit by bit, lie by lie and the secrets, thank you MS Marsh for another unputdownable read.

My thanks to Netgalley and the publisher for my copy to read.

5 stars
Expected publication: August 23rd 2021 by Bookouture

No comments:

Post a Comment